Article provided by: Enlight Treatment Center
If you seek immediate medical and psychiatric assistance with your addiction, we advise contacting our team at Enlight Treatment Center right away! Our inpatient drug rehab in Ventura ensures leading substance use services and care in a controlled, comfortable, and secure setting.
The best inpatient treatment programs
The inpatient treatment is a necessary phase in the recovery process, as it places patients in a controlled and home-like environment for the treatment’s entire duration. Our alcohol and drug addiction treatment in Ventura, CA, consists of multiple programs, including:
- Clinical detoxification – Using medication and therapeutic procedures to cleanse the body of toxins, stabilize the addicted brain, correct chemical imbalances in the nervous system, and prepare patients for upcoming treatment modalities. The detoxification process is vital for the patients’ recovery, and it’s particularly beneficial for addiction victims dealing with severe conditions and aggravated withdrawal.
- Dual diagnosis treatment – The dual diagnosis program is another integral component of our rehab program. The treatment offers customized medical assistance and psychiatric support to patients dealing with co-occurring mental disorders like PTSD, emotional traumas, anxiety, depression, etc. It is a necessary treatment for ensuring lasting sobriety and a healthy and positive lifestyle following rehab.
- Incidental Medical Services (IMS) – IMS is an innovative and advanced treatment protocol, providing medical and psychiatric assistance to individuals developing addiction-related health issues. These problems may link to their withdrawal manifestations, consisting of physiological symptoms and side-effects in need of urgent assistance. IMS is essential for ensuring a well-rounded and fulfilling rehabilitation experience, helping people grow healthier, stronger, and more stable both during and after rehab.
- Family therapy – Our substance abuse detox and treatment in Ventura County includes regular family therapy sessions designed to bring family members together. This form of therapy will provide addiction victims with the assistance and structure they need post-rehab when they return to their families for moral support, love, and guidance.
Finding the perfect inpatient treatment today!
The ideal inpatient drug rehab and alcohol treatment needs to incorporate several recovery programs, including:
- Medical assistance via targeted medication and on-site intervention
- Psychotherapy sessions and behavioral therapy assistance
- Family support
- Individual and group counseling
- Recreational therapies
- Relapse prevention training and addiction education
- Healthy lifestyle guidance
- Professional growth and career development training, etc.
Our residential program places patients in a controlled and comfortable environment, providing them with knowledge, safety, and the chance to forge their own path in rehab. This is possible thanks to our in-depth patient-oriented approach to rehab, helping each addiction victim become the lead character in their own story.
You can join our inpatient drug rehab in Ventura today if you’re ready to begin your healing journey. Seeking early rehabilitation treatment is vital for ensuring long-lasting sobriety over the years.
We invite you to Enlight Treatment Center to address your addiction condition in a safe, comfortable, conducive, and luxurious living environment. Call 1-866-604-0727 today, speak to our rehab clinicians, and make an appointment for intake and detox! Starting the treatment asap will help you overcome the withdrawal easier and ensure long-lasting sobriety in the long run.inpatient drug rehab Ventura
View Larger Map