Inpatient Depression Treatment California
Alter Behavioral Health offers unsurpassed inpatient depression treatment in California with a dedicated and experienced clinical team and personalized recovery plans. We address depression via a combination of medications, psychotherapy, brain stimulation therapies, and holistic programs.
Choosing A Leading Depression Treatment
As the top mental health treatment facilities in Irvine, CA, we have experienced psychiatrists and psychologists who treat thousands of patients with depression each year. Our specialists work with you, set personalized treatment goals, and monitor your progress weekly.
Our Irvine depression rehab uses the latest diagnostic and treatment options to help patients achieve improved mental wellness. We use a combination of antidepressants, psychotherapy, or other therapies to help patients achieve their wellness and recovery goals.
Role Of Psychotherapy In Depression Treatment
Psychotherapy refers to the general term used when treating depression. Those diagnosed with a mental disorder talk about their mental health issues to a professional during psychotherapy. Clinics for depression in Irvine may recommend other types of therapies based on your mental health issue, its severity, and your recovery goals. Psychotherapy helps treat depression by helping you:
- Adjust to a crisis or other difficulties in your daily life.
- Identify negative beliefs and behaviors and replace them with healthy and positive ones
- Explore relationships and experiences and develop positive interactions with others
- Find better ways to cope and solve problems
- Identify issues that contribute to depression and change negative and unyielding behaviors
- Learn to set realistic goals for life
- Develop the ability to accept distress and overcome it using healthier behaviors
Different psychotherapies are effective in treating various mental illnesses. The most reliable therapies for depression include cognitive behavioral therapy, interpersonal therapy, dialectical behavioral therapy, etc.
How Can I Manage Depression With Home Remedies?
In case of depression, seek help from one of the top depression treatment centers in Irvine, CA, at the earliest. In addition to attending a depression treatment program in Irvine, California, here are a few self-care steps that can help:
- Stick to your treatment plan – Don’t skip psychotherapy sessions or your medications, even if it feels like you are doing well. Depression symptoms can resurface once you stop therapy or medications. In some cases, patients experience withdrawal-like symptoms. Continue therapy and medications for as long as your therapist recommends.
- Learn about depression – Learning about your condition is one of the best ways to take control of the situation and stay ahead of things. Understanding your mental illness can motivate you to stick to your treatment plan.
- Pay attention to warning signs – Work with your therapist to learn about your triggers that can cause depression symptoms to occur. Write out a plan detailing what to do if the symptoms get worse. Speak to your doctor if you notice changes in your symptoms.
Call us at 949-379-2414 to sign up for our inpatient depression treatment in California. Alter Behavioral Health offers around-the-clock medical care and support to those diagnosed with mental health issues and guides them towards improved wellness. Let us help you heal from your mental health conditions. Contact us today.