California Mental Health Treatment Centers
Alter Behavioral Health is one of the reputed California mental health treatment centers with evidence-based therapies and holistic treatments. Our dedicated therapists and clinicians work on a 1-on-1 basis with individuals suffering from mental health issues and offer personalized care and support throughout their recovery.
We are a team of compassionate, dedicated, and skilled mental health experts and clinicians committed to helping individuals suffering from mental health illnesses attain a safe and speedy recovery. Our depression treatment program in Irvine, California, has the highest success rates.
Our facility provides the highest level of personalized care, allowing our staff to work with patients on a 1-on-1 basis. We offer the best inpatient, outpatient, and ongoing care programs, helping clients transition from one phase to another as they progress in their recovery journey. We are one of the few depression treatment centers in Irvine, CA, to accept most insurance plans and offer treatment at affordable prices, making mental health care and support accessible to all.
Signs Of Mental Illness
The symptoms of a mental illness can vary depending on the disorder, circumstances, and other factors. In case of one or more of the following signs or symptoms, seek help from one of the mental health treatment facilities in Irvine, CA, at the earliest:
- Feeling sad or low
- Confusion or reduced ability to concentrate
- Excessive fears or worries
- Extreme feelings of guilt
- Extreme mood changes of highs and lows
- Withdrawal from friends and activities
- Significant tiredness
- Low energy or problems sleeping
- Detachment from reality
- Experiencing paranoia, hallucinations, or delusions
- Inability to cope handle daily problems or stress
- The inability to understand and relate to situations or people
- Problems with alcohol or drug use
- Excessive anger or hostility
- Suicidal thoughts and behaviors
In some cases, mental health disorder symptoms can manifest as physical problems like stomach or back pain, headaches, etc. Remember to seek help from a mental health professional at the earliest for your symptoms, as they can worsen with time and cause serious problems.
Top Reasons To Choose Us For Mental Health Treatment
Our skilled and experienced specialists provide expert care to adults, teenagers, and children suffering from mental, addictive, and emotional disorders. Choose our Irvine depression rehab thanks to our:
- Expertise And Experience – With a Board-certified team of Psychiatrists and psychologists, we treat all types of disorders, including depression, bipolar disorder, addiction, and some of the rarest and most challenging mental illnesses.
- Team Approach – We follow a multidisciplinary team approach and tailor it to your needs. Our experts offer comprehensive evaluations, assess your mental health concerns, and work with you personally to set goals and develop a customized treatment plan. We also use the recovery plan to monitor your progress in recovery.
- Innovative Treatments – We use the most advanced psychotherapies in psychiatry and psychology. Our clinical staff actively participate in education and research programs, allowing them to contribute the latest knowledge and innovative treatments and support patient care.
Your search for the best clinics for depression in Irvine ends here. Call 949-379-2414 to join one of the top California mental health treatment centers. The interdisciplinary team at Alter Behavioral Health works closely with each client and establishes personalized treatment plans, helping them attain improved physical and psychiatric wellness.